Barrington Levy Tee
Part of our first collaboration with the renowned photographer Beth Lesser.
Available as part of a limited run of only 50 pieces.
This t-shirt features a digital print of the iconic vocalist, Barrington Levy.
1985 was the year of 'Black Roses', 'Here I Come' and 'Under Mi Sensi' which became worldwide hit records and cemented Barrington Levy's legacy as an icon of Dancehall music. As an artist, his catalogue has been sampled and featured across genres for his archetypal sound and notorious ad-lib.
All of our t-shirts are 100% ring-spun Organic Cotton. They are printed using vegan and 100% phthalate free ink.
The brand mantra is ‘blind’ embroidered near the hem.
For every item sold we will donate meals to feed four people in need.
Our t shirts are designed to be relaxed in fit. Should you prefer for a more fitted look, we would suggest taking one size down.
- 220gsm 100% Organic ring-spun combed-cotton (natural and GMO free)
- Vegan approved
- Printed using vegan and 100% phthalate free ink
- Set in sleeves
- 1x1 Rib neck collar with twin needle top stitching
- Herringbone back neck taping
- Sleeve and bottom hem with wide double top-stitch
- Sanskrit embroidery