Size & Fit
- Fits true to size, however those in-between sizes should take the smaller size
- Tailored fit
- Trousers come with side adjusters and an unfinished hem to allow for adjustment and exact/preferred fitting.
- Made in Tuscany, Italy
- 100% European mercerised pure linen, plain weave, 228gsm
- Cut by hand
- Single breasted one button
- Drop notch 'fish mouth' lapel, 9.5cm width
- Raw canvas under collar
- Soft shoulder
- Unlined body with ticket pocket
- Fully functional one button mitre cuff
- Barchetta breast pocket - meaning "little boat" in Italian to describe how the pocket floats on the chest, gently angled upwards like the bow of a boat - this is a hallmark of quality, rarely found in ready-to-wear clothing.
- Tasca a pignatta – roughly translates as "cooking pot" in Italian, the pockets have tapered sides with a brandy glass shaped bottom. These pockets, considered traditionally to be exclusive to Italian tailoring, add a personality to your jacket.
- Twin Vent
- Straight Centre front
You may also like the Chela Linen Trousers to match. Click here.