Sanskrit Signature Jogging Bottom
Our Sanskrit Signature Jogging Bottoms are cut from a densely woven organic cotton jersey, to give the premium weight and plush feel you can rarely find.
If you are looking for a slightly more refined way to dress off-duty, these are the ideal comfortable companion for your wardrobe or suitcase. They are cut in a tapered profile and are fabric washed to give a suede-like texture.
Pair with our matching zip-up hoodie, or sweatshirt for a distinctive and elegant ensemble, for reclining at home or for stepping out.
Individually finished in London, each jogging bottom features our Sanskrit embroidered mantra, which translates as mutual assistance of all beings.
- Embroidered Sanskrit Signature at left leg
- Elasticated waistband and leg opening
- Matching draw cords with metal tipping
- Two welt pockets at angle on front
- One patch pocket at back
- Topstitched durable finishing
- Cut from a brushed organic ring-spun cotton (85%) for a luxurious hand feel (grown from non GMO seeds)
- The remaining 15% of the material composition consists of recycled fibres
- We use re-cycled polyester sourced solely from post-consumer PET bottles, to add stability and to provide a longer lasting fit whilst also saving circa thirty-eight 550ml bottles per jogger that might otherwise go to landfill or end up in our oceans
For every item sold we will donate meals to feed four people in need.
This is a part of our pledge in support of The Felix Project to alleviate food poverty by preventing food waste. Find out more through our work for good page here.
Our jogging bottom has a comfortable tailored fit and is designed to be unisex. Cut with comfort in mind, we recommend taking your regular size. Crafted from a heavyweight terry, our jogging bottom has a suede-like texture for a plush hand feel.
See our Size Guide for more details