Sanskrit Signature Zip-Up Hooded Sweatshirt
Our Sanskrit Signature Zip-Up Hooded Sweatshirt is a very fine example of an every day essential for your wardrobe and suitcase.
This hooded sweatshirt is made from a densely woven 350 g/m2 organic cotton jersey mix, and features all the trappings of a quality hoodie.
Individually finished and embroidered in London, each hooded sweatshirt features our Sanskrit brand mantra, which translates as mutual assistance of all beings.
- Brushed organic ring-spun cotton (85%) for a luxurious hand feel
- Kangaroo Pockets for those essentials
- Double layered hood (perfect for that red-eye flight)
- Half moon back neck
- Matching body colour cords with metal tipping
- Topstitched durable finishing
- Ribbed sleeves and hem
- The remaining 15% of the material composition consists of recycled fibres
- We use re-cycled polyester sourced solely from post-consumer PET bottles, to add stability and to provide a longer lasting fit whilst also saving circa thirty-eight 550ml bottles per hoodie that might otherwise go to landfill or end up in our oceans
For every item sold we will donate meals to feed four people in need.
This is a part of our pledge in support of The Felix Project to alleviate food poverty by preventing food waste. Find out more through our work for good page here.
Our zip-up hooded sweatshirt has a comfortable tailored fit and is designed to be unisex. Cut with comfort in mind, we recommend taking your regular size. Crafted from a heavyweight terry, our sweatshirt has a brushed inside for a cosy handle.
See our Size Guide for more details